Skills And Tools:
- Review quality of work performed by staff through live monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
- Spot the daily issues and come up with solutions to optimize our daily operations in seamless way.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Identifies training needs and communicate needs to training department as needed.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Conducts calibration sessions on calls for all seniors’/ juniors level.
- Create and maintain standardized work flows and procedures.
- Provides recommendations for change and participates in analysis of work flows and procedures to improve accuracy/efficiency.
- Listen to our customer’s base (restaurants & end users) and work on enhancing the NPS & feedback to the rest company.
- Having challenges to attract customers, retain customers and turning dissatisfied customers into loyal ones.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any related discipline.
Required Personal Qualities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent research.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is must.
- Very Good English.
- Six Sigma is preferred.
- Quality Assurance SpecialistGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago