Skills And Tools:
Primary Care Physician (PCP) is a doctor who devotes most of his / her practice to family or general medicine.
- PCP serves as the gatekeeper who controls a patient's access to care.
- Sends patients to see a specialist or to another health-care facility for treatment or additional health-care services.
- Authorizes all referrals to other providers.
- PCP's duties are not limited to medical checkups and referrals to specialists.
- Provide a cost-effective service without affecting the quality.
- Provide medical statistics for each account portrait the number of chronic diseases.
- A diploma or master's in internal medicine is required.
- Age from 38 -49 years
- This is a full time job working hours 6 hours daily for 6 days
- Due to the nature and working hours we would prefer males only