- Experience Needed:
4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Role:-QA TL will be responsible to oversee the Quality Assurance team oversee and all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports. A top-notch Senior QA TL ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Meeting with the concerned stake holders to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management
- Participates in requirements & use case/user reviews.
- Provides accurate and justifiable estimates for testing.
- Creates and gains project approval on project test plans.
- Creates and/or oversees the creation and approval of project test cases and QA-related documentation.
- Participates in test case management, defect management from triage, and creation to closure.
- Ensures adherence to standardized QA policies, processes, and documentation standards.
- Executes test cases and adheres to test schedules.
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards and for utilizing this knowledge to ensure that QA processes and procedures for test environments are followed and that the integrity of the various environments are not compromised
- Proactively build relationships by being QA oriented and focused on commitments/deliverable.
- Mentor and train junior resources to develop QA standards.
- Performs other duties as described by the company
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Gain an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devise ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Develop monthly reports showing inspection and audit performance and improvement opportunities
4 to 10 years
About this Company
Fixed Solutions is a fast growing company with the mission of delivering high quality, reliable, cost-effective and secure IT solutions to SMB (Small-Medium Business), Banking and Government agencies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Fixed Solutions