- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Crowe Hegazy (Egypt) is an international professional services firm, part of a network of firms operating across 130 countries, supporting clients in the areas of audit, tax, advisory, and consulting.
In Egypt, Crowe has an outstanding and growing assurance & consulting practice. We provide companies with a broad range of services.
The firm’s focus is on the client, and the sustained delivery of high quality, highly professional service. Our working environment rightly, ys the importance of the individual and their core values.
It is centered on the power and insight that deeply specialized, high-quality people, working in high performing teams, can bring to their clients. Our team has a reputation for its expertise and focus on quality.
We add tangible value to our clients’ businesses, particularly in the areas of risk, capital, finance, and regulatory change. Our blend of skills and collaborative approach to projects has resulted in a truly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team. Team of individuals that foster integrity, care, and inclusion with a collaborative approach.
As a Business Analyst in Indirect Tax, you will demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas:
- Prepare basic tax returns and refunds by referencing tax implications, opportunities, and their optimization
- Collect, assimilate, and analyze data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions in the Tax and Legal business
- Recognize the key capabilities required to deliver a high-quality service experience to the client
- Conduct research and use appropriate facts, analysis, and conclusions to draft technical advice, reports, memoranda and other deliverables relevant to tax laws and rules
- Follow the principles and structure of legislation and related concentration, development in the law, published tax authority positions, and court cases
- Develop knowledge of relevant tax rules and regulations and their associated processes to formulate solutions for client problems
- Establish relationships with tax authorities and learn the local tax organizational structure, responsibilities, rights, and obligations of taxpayers, tax authorities, and Crowe
- Apply technology knowledge to address client business challenges
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values
- Explore opportunities for impact
- Act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, with accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Crowe Egypt - Dr Khaled Abdelaziz Hegazy
For almost 100 years, we have been working across borders to help multinational clients make smart decisions. Our leaders work with...