We are looking for candidates that:
- A passionate and inspiring knowledge seeker who is always the lead learner in every classroom.
- Hyperactivity & Flexibility in dealing with Kids and teens with an age that ranges between (6 -17).
- Highly effective Verbal Communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Excellent teaching & Instructional skills.
- Self-Development and fast learning skills in order to study, practice, and develop the classroom experience all the way.
- Monitor kids Progress in sessions and handle feedback.
- Able to perform technical projects, simplify and transfer the technical knowledge to students.
- Able to deliver knowledge using STEAM educational approach.
- Roll-up your sleeves” attitude, Energetic, responsible, details conscious with a caring nature for education and providing the right learning process for every student.
- Patient and Solutions oriented.
- Ability to manage the classroom with the required session’s standards.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Work with the curriculum development team to develop, to suggest different educational projects and classroom materials including sessions slides, exercises and projects.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of spoken English.
- Highly tolerant and adaptable to constant change resulting from our rapid growth.
- Has a Very Good knowledge with the basics of computer science, and development in one or all the following fields (Game development - mobile applications development – web development).
- Experience with scratch and scratch jr educational softwares.
- Programming Experience with python programming language.
- Experience in working with educational Game engines such as ( Godot, Buildbox, kodu, .. etc).
- Experience in working as a python web developer or python, c# game developer.
- Experienced with montessori and Froebel educational methods.
- Experience in working as a robotics instructor with LEGO or Arduino tools.
- Experience in working as a developer with AI, VR and AR technologies.
- Experience with the basics of photoshop and illustrator softwares.
About this Company
iSchool is offering a suite of programs for children ages 6 to 16 introducing them to science, technology, engineering, and math through a variety of trend technology hands-on workshops all aimed at developing problem-solving skills, Programs include after-school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops.
See all Careers and Jobs at iSchool