- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for achieving production plan allocated to production lines in accordance to the predetermined standards while working on increasing production capacity and decreasing waste.
- Responsible for achieving 100 % of the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards
- Allocates day to day manpower on different functions on the production lines and solving any rising attendance issues
- Reviews and monitors production reports and prepares productivity analysis accordingly (including downtime analysis and efficiency analysis)
- Directs production process per line and prepare production schedules
- Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
- Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
- Responsible for implementation of changeover process in accordance to the production plan
- Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analyzing root causes and suggesting means to reduce waste
- Perform periodic inventory checks to control waste and material usage variances.
3 to 5 years
- Required educational level: Bachelor degree of Engineering Specialization: Mechanics - Production.
Required skills :
- Experience in Plastic Field is a Preferable.
- Has experience in controlling operating conditions.
- Knowing about lean manufacturing, 5S, 6 sigma,….etc.
- Has experience in controlling the quality of products and identifying defects of products, their causes and how to treat them
- Has administrative and behavioral capabilities in the field of industrial management
- The ability to make appropriate decisions for different situations
- Good English language.
- Proficiency in working with computers
- A leading, administrative and organizational personality
- Good behavior.
- Work under pressure
- Able to research and to develop.
About this Company
ABCO Group is a group of three companies located in Borg El Arab in Alexandria. It was first established in 1972. We are Market leaders in several of our fields. We also export to Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at ABCO Group
1-ABCO United Manufactures PE, PP & PET bottles...