Minimum required Education
- Major in Business Administration or any relevant major.
Skills and Abilities
- Team building and collaboration
- Ability to lead and initiate strategic business plans
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
- Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
About this Company
INMA DEVELOPMENTS is one of the leading real estate development and management companies in Egypt, and among the pioneering founders of commercial development in the region. The company’s unique and exclusive real estate and touristic projects are all built in accordance with...
See all Careers and Jobs at INMA Developments