10th Of Ramadan City, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage warehouse inbound and outbound operations in raw material, packaging material, finished goods, consumables, and spare parts warehouses in compliance with the company’s policies and vision.
- Setup the warehouse layout and ensure efficient space utilization, and work to accommodate all the received shipments minimizing/eliminating the external storage cost.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with the data storage system.
- Control the operational cost and keep it at a minimal level.
- Coach and motivate the staff to meet the organization targets.
- Raise the awareness of the staff on the GMP/GWP standards.
- Share daily/weekly/monthly reports for the area KPI’s and other reports that will be requested.
- You will be responsible to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- Ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices job requirements
More than 10 years
- More than 10 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree
About this Company
Al Banaon is the leading manufacturer & installer for architectural precast concrete in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Banaon
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.