- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are an Egyptian Software House specialized in web apps, mobile apps, and big data analytics.
- Medical Insurance.
- Social Insurance.
- Employee Training and development plan & much more...
We are seeking an enthusiastic motivated candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a Full Stack developer.
- Implement new web/desktop applications as well as maintain existing applications.
- Translate business requirements into functional applications throughout all stages of the SDLC.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages.
- Document development and operational procedures.
- Integrate data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
1 to 2 years
Our best candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Experience in building .NET-based solutions using C#.
- Experience in working with MVC and ASP.NET.
- Experience in developing with Angular and Typescript.
- Experience in programming to SQL databases (experience in MS SQL server is required).
- Experience in implementing Web API.
- Strong working knowledge of implementing RESTful services and working with internet protocols such as JSON, c, SOAP, and HTML.
- Experience in Git source control.
- Experience in Agile Development Methodologies.
- Experience in ASP Core is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ownership and Accountability for the quality and success of both the output and outcomes of their work.
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and development teams.
- Strong analytical and estimation skills with the ability to quickly debug system problems and provide short & long term solutions.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
About this Company
DEVOPSolution is an Egyptian software house specialized in web apps, mobile apps, and big data analytics. We provide custom made solutions to our clients, paving the way to them to develop the best fitting solutions. Our team is a devoted, customer-oriented group of talented...
See all Careers and Jobs at DEVOPSolution