- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or Business Administration, preferable (AUC / GUC / BUE / MIU/ MSA / ...)
Proven work experience in any of the below mentioned fields: Executive Assistance / PR/ Administration/ Corporate Communications/ Project Mgmt.
- Excellent English Language proficiency (oral & written) communication skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Presentable, dynamic, pro-active & self-motivated.
- Has the Ability to multitask & prioritize daily workload.
- Has the ability to adapt to various working environments.
- Discrete & trustworthy
- Has excellent organization & time management skills
- Tact & diplomatic
- Fast learner.
- Ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures