Enjaz soft - Heliopolis, Cairo
| || || |
| || |
•Responsible for the merchandising, distribution and selling of computers, software and peripherals.
• Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical
specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
• Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
• Checks inventory to ensure orders are in stock.
• Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
• Solicits information about computer needs from customers.
• Negotiate price for the sale.
• Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
• Construct sales pitches and presentations.
• Travel to areas where needs are projected.
• Stay abreast of market trends.
• Assist with the company helpline.
• Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
• Demonstrate product features before a sale.
• Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
• Negotiate a commercial agreement.
• Help customers maximize the use of software features.
• Advise on appropriate user training.
• Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other
features of employers' systems and processes.
• Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals
1 to 3 years
• BSc in Business Administration, commerce or related field
• Good English language,
• Excellent Computer Skills,
• Strong presentation skills,
• Excellent motivational skills,
• Strong verbal and communication skills,
• Ability to handle difficult situations,
• Car (Preferred).
• Proven experience in selling Software/IT/ERP Solutions is a must.
• Software Background
• From 1 - 3 years’ experience in Sales