- Experience Needed:
4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Join Werefresh group and work with a leader team in the Food and beverage industry with one of the leading global brands Lavazza and our own Brand Nafee Coffee.
We are looking for a dynamic Retail & E-Commerce Channel Manager, your primary function is to plan, and launch the Retail & E-Commerce channel with optimum execution.
Develop and manage distribution in the trade (online and offline) in tandem with market targets and defined distribution strategy.
- Responsible for Retail Channel the Numeric distribution expansion plans by segment and classification
Responsible for the E-commerce channel and agreements
- Ensure Net Sales, Sell Out Targets, Inventory Days and Days to Collect sales according to Werefresh Guidelines
- Conduct top Negotiations and coaching the Team in all topics related to Point of Sale execution, exhibitions, Term & Conditions, planning Promotional and Collaborative Events
- Maintain excellent business relationship with Direct Trade Customers by leading and supporting Customer Engagement Initiatives looking for sustainable growth for both sides
- Support Annual Commercial Planning and execute frequent revisions to the plans agreed
- Coordination of Special and Collaborative Events to drive Sales and Improve sales Mix
- Ensure excellence in Execution at Retail Environment and Channel Level by supervising and coaching executives/Operation, Customer Development Managers, always aligned to agreed strategies and guidelines
- Drive multifunctional business approach by fostering inter-departmental cooperation with Marketing, Retail Marketing, In Store Management and Finance
- Own all elements of the Net Sales Gaps and Opportunities Assessment, Demand Plan Exceptions, Diagnostic Phase
- Manage the relationship with the customer contact for sale of products at assigned accounts.
- Manage products in assigned accounts.
- Determine current and on going product needs at accounts and look for ways to increase sales.
- Perform outside sales functions.
- E-Commerce focus, recruiting new accounts and manage to get best deals for primary, second placements and promotions.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Evaluate all competitors’ activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with Managing director.
- Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI‘s) focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts and other merchandising components.
- Build and protect the brand through proper rotation to ensure fresh product and set proper brand flow following standards.
- Increase inventory and diversity of products offered at each account while delivering fresh product and constantly looking to improve in store branding.
- Manage and handle day to day key account activities such as listing, promotion, branding and visibility.
- Coordinate with internal supply chain to align delivery operation and product listing.
- Develop and execute in Shopper Promotion & Merchandising plan according to Must-Stock-List by store type.
- Manage a team of sales reps and merchandisers. (Needs to be recruited)
- Negotiate and build good relationships with Modern Trade channel buyers and stake holders.
4 to 5 years
What you need for this position:
(proven performance in)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in sales or trade marketing in the direct channel, recent experience as a national sales manager or related managing top clients in consumer goods companies
- 2+ years of personnel management experience
- Advanced English
It is an advantage to have:
- Experience with top local clients
- Financial knowledge
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred