- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Candidate who is passionate about building products that clients love and want. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Manage relationships with mobile operators for the implementation of subscription services in the MENA region.
- Create and manage the Subscription Service roadmap and P&L.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Promote and sell subscription services to generate target revenues.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Establish projects and business cases for opening new business opportunities.
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Provide detailed reports & charts for product performance.
- Coordinate and manage the business roadmap with the technical team from the requirement gathering phase to launching the product.
More than 5 years
About this Company
ARPUPLUS is your gateway to the VAS world. We are the mobile VAS pioneer in MENA region & Emerging Markets with a wide range of products headquartered in Cairo. ARPUPLUS is an A15 subsidiary founded in 2003, operating with more than 200 talented employees serving in 12 offices...
See all Careers and Jobs at ARPUPLUS