- Experience Needed:
4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Note: Work location is Almaza Bay- Marsa Matrouh
Main Job Duties:
- Supervises the activities of staff.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly project report summaries for management.
- Supervises professional and technical staff performing development related services.
- Support for customer service/operations, maintenance and development of engineering standards.
- Supervises engineering review of requests and proposals during the annual budget process; After budget approval, assigns projects to engineering staff; sets priorities and adjusts workload accordingly.
- Provides technical oversight and coordination of work through project coordination meetings and other means, monitors progress against project schedules.
- Recommends allocation of resources as required to accomplish goals.
- Reviews inspection reports and assists in resolution of field construction problems.
- Monitors engineering aspects of facility start-ups; ensures project start-up plans and required documentation are completed and coordinated with operations and maintenance department personnel.
- Serves as liaison person with a variety of public agencies regarding project reviews and engineering issues.
- Prepares the annual budget request for the program.
- Estimates staffing, equipment supply needs based upon recent trends and planned activities.
- Monitors expenditures after budget adoption.
- Initiates purchase requisitions.
- Responsible to see that all adequate spares required for engineering operation are kept in stock.
- Conducts a quarterly inventory of tools and other essential equipment
4 to 5 years
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the pool of...