- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Recruitment Supervisor to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Recruitment Supervisor responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Responsible for employee hiring processes by ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed also bank form, claim form 1 & claim form 111.
- Create fingerprint for new employees to be aligned with attendance system.
- Process transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Conduct exit interviews to prepare statistic reports and help in reducing turnover.
- Do all the recruitment reports.
3 to 5 years