Skills And Tools:
- Implement FW Tasks assigned on estimated time.
- Perform unit test with coverage tend to 100%.
- Develop the bug-fixes or enhancements to legacy Firmware.
- Support Integration with testing team.
- Follow FW development process.
- Monitor coding quality measures according to coding style guideline & architecture.
- Technical support to other FW team members.
- Identify and realize design and architectural changes with the team
- Interface with another stakeholder.
- Prepare related production files.
- Bsc. in Communication or Electronics.
- C / C++
- Firmware design and development experience.
- Knowledge of firmware testing methodology.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging skills & interpretation skills.
- Self-motivated, good verbal and written communication, good presentation skills.
- Very Good in English Language.
- Experienced C# Backend Develop...Confidential Company - Ain Shams, Cairo4 days ago