- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science
- Use advanced programing skills to develop software and assist with the payment processing procedure.
- Forward looking and flexibility are key characteristics with a willingness to learn, adopt and promote new technologies and approaches.
- The candidate will collaborate with staff, colleagues, and other stakeholders to review requirements, assess and recommend available options, and implement solutions for project and operational scenarios with varying degrees of complexity.
- Must be an effective team member and may have project leadership responsibility for small to medium projects.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Integrate end-to-end paradigm/approach for external payment vendors, banks, and acquirers.
- Handle payment processing including, but not limited to, credit/debit cards, gift cards, loyalty cards, EBT, and ACH payment.
- Troubleshoot transaction issues and solve merchant inquires in a timely fashion.
- Supervise the merchant settlement process both in terminal capture and host capture environment.
- Provide solution implementation including systems set-ups developments and integration testing and user training
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate solutions with operations, functional, and technical teams.
- Communicate directly with business partners to understand their needs and lead them to solutions.
- er Science, Computer Information Technology, computer engineering, or any other related field is strongly preferred.
- At least 5 -7 years of relevant experience in global financial transactions as well as customer service on a global scale and payment gateways, acquirers, processors, and associations
Skills & Experience;
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience with; understanding Payments Processing Industry
- Managing software development teams and software development lifecycles
- working with senior leadership in technology strategy.
- understanding and execution of organizational goals and objectives
- making decisions regarding resource allocation, personnel required management and vendor management
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience with;
- ACH/EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and Credit Card Payment Processing
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) Requirements and Certification process
- Hands-on coding including Python, C#.NET, and modern distributed system architecture such as
- Microservices and AWS.
- various Agile development methodologies
- with messaging productions, messaging products, designing and building environments,
- configuration management tools or job automation tool