- Experience Needed:
More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Operational Excellence Manager ( ACROW Form work Technology) requires the following :
- Responsible for spreading and building the culture of Operational excellence among Operations employees.
- Lead, follow up and support teams for Operational Excellence projects associated with achieving the objectives of Operational Excellence of the Operations.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing training programs and workshops related to Operational Excellence, in which should be standardized and clearly documented across Operations.
- Responsible for managing the motivation and encouragement of all Operations employees in a way that increases their participation in ideas of Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence.
- Focus and Search for best tools, practices and innovative solutions which could improve Operations Operational Excellence execution and Agility.
- Ensure Operational Excellence activities/actions requiring repeated execution are to be clearly defined both for activity detail, ownership and sustainability mechanism.
- Leverage Operational Excellence principles to assist in the design and execution of new manufacturing processes, methodologies and equipment layouts to improve Operational Excellence Execution.
- Manage and report the financial results and the return of investment and the payback of CIPs and Operational Excellence execution.
- Ensure the consistent and uniform application of the Operational Excellence tools across Operations with an agreed standard.
- Standardization of Operations processes aiming to build ACROW Manufacturing Employees.
- Ensure and deliver on-going Operational Excellence education of all employees at the plant site level and maintain a minimum level of trained Green Belts per the Operational Excellence strategy.
- “Best practice" methods, processes and ideas are documented and shared with all Operations to drive continuous improvements in all aspects of manufacturing.
- Lead the Operational Excellence Site Steering Team, and maintain involvement as necessary in the individual Department Operational Excellence and 5S teams
- Establish and support the process, time frame, and criteria for the rollout of each tool. (5S, Standard Work, Visual Controls, Mini Companies dashboards, problem solving, waste eliminations, value stream map) .
- Set the system of implementing monthly competition between the operations mini companies to motivate the mini companies to achieve its monthly objectives and improving its KPIs.
More than 10 years
About this Company
ICON HOLDING is overlooking a group of companies that have been established in the 70’s in Egypt primarily to support the construction industry by providing solutions and products related to Scaffolding and formworks, Corrugated and sandwich panels, Pre-fabricated building and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ICON Holding