- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Science Lab Project Coordinator to contribute to the team with laboratory experience and input on topics related to the science experiments video project. This project aims at demonstrating scientific concepts by performing lab experiments and capturing the experience on video. The successful candidate will suggest experiments, manage resources, advice on safety measures, and provide support on setting up the experiment for shooting by the videographer.
- In close collaboration with our Content Development Team, propose K12 appropriate science experiments on physics, chemistry or biology, to supplement and enhance our content library.
- Ensure the appropriateness and feasibility of shooting the experiment by aligning with the videographer.
- Provide support on developing a lab demo plan and narration for the video shooting, in close collaboration with subject matter experts and our English copy-editing team, to ensure an error free and top-quality narration.
- Prepare the lists of required elements needed to carry out the experiments and request their acquisition.
- Ensure that all lab tools and equipment are kept in optimum shape and ready to use while overseeing their appropriate storage, maintenance, safety measures and preservation.
- Set up test experiments prior to the actual shooting.
- Provide support during the shooting and ensure video scientific and technical quality standards by working closely with the videographer, our technology and our copy-editing team.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in science, physics, chemistry or related field.
- Experience in working at a science lab in university or international schools.
- Experience in teaching Physics or Chemistry. Pedagogy design is a plus.
- Experience in curriculum development and instructional design is a plus.
- Experience in science video creation is a plus.
- Passion for education, science and technology is a must.
- Excellent command of English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn.
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...