- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team. In this position:
- you’ll play an active role in mentoring and developing our local UX Design team as well as in building and cultivating client relationships.
- Within our interdisciplinary teams, you’ll be responsible for delivering user experiences that make users’ lives a little better.
- We appreciate designers who think deeply think deeply about people and processes, not just pixels, and embrace collaboration and feedback. If this sounds like you — amazing, we’d definitely like to hear from you!
- Plan, own, execute, synthesize and document all phases of the UX design process including Research, Frameworking –e.g. Personas, Customer Journeys, etc., Concept Ideation, Information Architecture, User flows, Sketching, Wireframing, Prototyping, Usability testing and Implementation, as well as Visual Design - either creating or applying Design Systems and Pattern Libraries.
- Develop a great user experience for a variety of products & services (web and app) from our clients.
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams in order to ensure the highest level of quality in design and production.
- Prepare and facilitate Design Thinking and UX focused workshops with stakeholders, clients, users and external vendors.
- Provide feedback and help to develop a diverse team of talented UX designers.
- Collaborate with business development activities.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Fine Art Graphic Design Information Technology Services
About this Company
BlueCrunch, integrates people, process and technology to help clients simplify work, enhance productivity and achieve better business results. Consultants and technical experts work with clients worldwide to understand their current practices and their long-term objectives....
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCrunch