Skills And Tools:
- Review & Validate Ap. invoices & suppliers’ statements (Trade & Non- Trade) Enters data into standard company systems.
- Conducting supplier reconciliation meetings on weekly basis and identify any discrepancies in suppliers’ statements.
- Performs basic data entry tasks.
- Inputs given content into standard templates, while also photocopying and collating materials.
- Post the consignment supplier dues after reviewing the margin as per contract for each supplier.
- Post the progressive rebate for each supplier based on the purchasing slabs target achieved.
- Reviewing the cost and profit margin per sub-category and highlighting the fluctuation if any.
- Preparing the monthly required accounts payable and costing analysis for closing process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar university degree.
- 0-2 years experience in Similar field.
- Good in English.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of an Accounting Team.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong independent problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Can Work under pressure.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
- Accounts Payable SpecialistThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Accountant - NoubariaConfidential Company - Noubaria, Beheira2 days ago
- Accountant - Alhammam (Blocks ...Confidential Company - Alhamam, Matruh2 days ago