- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Life, Medical Including Family & Social Insurance
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of our Company internal books and reporting, and for ensuring that the information is organized in a logical way.
- Interact with external vendors, clients and other stakeholders and will be relied upon to continuously streamline and enhance existing financial processes to support The company growth.
- Act as main point of contact for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Monitor our company profitability and other aspects of financial performance.
- Drive our company budgeting and short – mid term cash-flow projection process.
- Assist with long-term financial projections, analysis and modeling.
- Ensure IFRS compliance across company activities including digital and paper file records, working closely with our company management and professional advisors as needed.
- Play an integral role in maintaining and consistently developing account and job billing and tracking policies and procedures.
- Continuous propose ways to streamline and refine finance processes overall.
- As required recruit, train and supervise staff
- continuous improvement.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Healthcare and Medical Services