- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Meet with the client and understand client requirements for the customization of best-fit solutions.
- Participate in the development of the final design of customized solutions along with implementation diagrams and as-built drawings.
- Maintain computer records and reports as directed, ensuring they remain accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate with logistics and vendors for the provisioning/ installation of equipment/solutions as needed.
- Carry out laid procedures snd tests on circuits/systems/equipment, accurately following the specifications supplied to ensure well-functioning / efficiency.
- Keep self up to date with changes in technology affecting systems, equipment, and procedures relevant to the role in order to maintain the knowledge levels required to do the job.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
TE data is Egypt's largest IP based data communications carrier with a national network and a regional vision.
See all Careers and Jobs at WEData
TE data S.A.E. was established late 2001 by Telecom Egypt (Incumbent Operator of Egypt) to act as its data communications and Internet arm.