- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead a team to deliver the assigned projects assigned per the target design metrics within the planned time.
- Take the responsibility of the projects planning and following up the progress of team members to make sure that all tasks are being developed on-time.
- Communicate efficiently with team members and work on resolving their problems and keep positive motivation level and healthy spirit inside the team.
- Ensures adherence to the defined design process
- Follow the progress of development plans of his/her subordinates.
- Manage workload, tasks assignments, vacations, and training plans in smart and efficient way.
- Handle customer requests related to the assigned projects.
- Deliver organizational messages to subordinates and ensure the team adherence to the Company rules
- Attend the organization management meetings to understand the company directions and organizational objectives in a way that affects positively team alignment to the Company goals.
- Attend cross functional meetings to align on project milestones with different parties.
- Report the status of the assigned tasks to the direct manager/leader
- Guide and solve technical issues in running projects with the team members
- Prepare training and development plans for team members based on the performance appraisal.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through direct communication with customers, presentations and successful delivery of project milestones.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...