- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establishes an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognizes any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution
- Responsible for defining the solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis
- Demonstrates experience in the use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem-solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects.
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
- Help drive the estimation of the effort to realize the implementation of the proposed solution.
- Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users' vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve.
- Develops the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints, to ensure that Microsoft solutions and customer’s data sources are appropriately integrated.
- Plans and oversees the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
- Validates that the solution will satisfy the customer’s requirements after a POC or UAT.
- Guides the project through the development and implementation phase to handle solution-oriented topics.
- Demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and manage engagement work and allocate resources appropriately under time, quality and budget constraints.
- Performs various tasks to implement business software solutions to meet client objectives.
- Migrates and validates business data from existing client applications to new business solutions.
- Provides documentation on solution configuration conforming to company standards.
- Orchestrates unit tests and user-acceptance tests of implemented solutions.
- Provides first-level support to clients and troubleshoots solution issues as needed.
- Works closely with clients and consulting team members to deliver agreed-upon services to clients.
- Understands and adheres to all Project Plan and Scope documents developed by Project Managers.
- Executes Project Task items in accordance with defined project timelines.
- Provides timely feedback to Project Managers and/or clients.
- Complete technical training and company orientation as required to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Effvision is a US based company, leading the way in technology. Our business model is based on our vision of efficiency. We care about your business and the growth path you have planned for it. We see ourselves as a business partner rather than just another vendor on your...
See all Careers and Jobs at EffVision