- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Study the assigned block, analyze the circuit carefully, and work on the hand analysis.
- Understand the required performance, the targeted specs and trade-off between different performance metrices.
- Prepare a concept review covering the detailed circuit and testbenches explanation.
- Write behavioral model of the circuit blocks for system-level simulations.
- Simulate and verifying designed schematics using Synopsys tools using circuit simulators.
- Debug to find out the root cause for any performance degradation.
- Being capable of solving all the faced issues.
- Working with layout team on layout optimization.
- Evaluate post layout performance using extraction tools (ICV and Calibre).
- Understand the interface with other blocks (if any) and work with other team members to optimize the interface.
- Coordinate and handling top-level simulations.
- Develop verification plans for RF / Analog building blocks.
- Develop and executing characterization plans of the designed blocks, systems, and chips.
- Check the design reliability (EM/IR/Aging).
- Do timing models using custom static timing analysis tools.
- Deliver the corresponding documentation as per the design process.
- Conduct customer meetings and communicating with customers on the assigned requests.
- Conduct design review meetings.
- Coach and monitoring junior engineers
- Contribute in process formulation and/or improvement.
- Help in system top-level schematics creation.
- Build system top-level verification test benches.
- Contribute by technical opinion (if possible) in design reviews conducted by others.
- Share technical expertise with other team members
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...