- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Translates business requirements into specific system and integration requirements.
- Define the integration architecture, standards, frameworks & methodology.
- Lead the technical team to realize and deliver the integration platform.
- Continuous improvement of the architecture and integration solution under development.
- Ensure compliance with the architecture and standards.
- Participates in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification.
- Develops and maintains the Software design document and architecture artifacts.
- Acts as the technical focal point of communication with the client and all project stakeholders.
- Works on presales activities to define the client needs and propose the right solution. Prepares and reviews responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), contracts, and statements of work.
- Investigates, introduces, advises and educates others on tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Provides technical guidance to the development team.
- Implementation of specific modules of the applications may be required in small projects or where highly specialized knowledge is necessary.
7 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge