- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly bonus, Profit share, Mobile allowance
About the Job
- As part of a development technology team, individual analyzes business requirements and problems and drives research to design quality technical solutions. This individual will be working as part of Client Onboarding BPM team and will be responsible to maintain and enhance the existing BPM application. This individual will also be involved in redesigning and converting existing application to the IBM BPM platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
- Maintains and delivers new shared artifacts and participates in BPM design reviews and ensure code quality.
- May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge