- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
20,000 to 23,000 EGP per month, Medical Insurance
About the Job
The IOS team leader will oversee multiple streams of concurrent iOS development in each sprint and will set up the app’s internal technical roadmap and ensure that all the team members are working towards the same goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design key components of the iOS application;
- Coordinate the development efforts of multiple iOS members;
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner and design teams to create innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for mobile platforms;
- Continue improving the app quality of user experience on many devices;
- Stay up to date on iOS platform and ecosystem developments;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Help us push the boundaries of what is possible in a mobile UI;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Manage the department and provide guidance to the team members;
- Coach the team members on project handling and new technologies;
- Researching technologies;
- Development patterns and strategy;
- Code review for the completed tasks;
- Maintain documentation process for the tasks;
- Ensure a proper time logging of his team members;
- Evaluate the team;
- Estimation confirmation;
- Team planning
- Maintain high KPIs for the team;
- Prepare a monthly report for the department and submit it to the Technical Director.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Requirements and qualifications:
- Strong desire to experiment and work with the latest mobile technologies.
- Passion for writing a readable, maintainable and well-tested code.
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs.
- Experience building native iOS apps with Objective-C/Swift.
- At least one app in the App Store.
- Expert-level knowledge of iOS with at least 5 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications.
- Knowledge of general software design patterns as well as iOS design patterns.
- Deep understanding of iOS framework internals.
- Be up to date on the latest framework changes, build tools, and libraries.
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift with strong object-oriented design skills.
- Able to work independently and drive results.
- iOS, UIkit, Objective-C, Swift, SOAP, Alamofire, JSON, Xcode Build System, GIT, JIRA, Xcode, and architecture patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM,..)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Bonus points for experience with MQTT or other technologies in the IoT space.
What working at TruDoc 24x7 offers
A competitive compensation and benefits package, you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer:
- Support, coaching, feedback, and opportunity to work with veterans of the telehealth industry;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you;
- The peace and contentment of always “Doing the Right Thing” and making a difference to someone’s life.
About this Company
TruDoc 24x7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained, licensed doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/video calls, live chat as...
See all Careers and Jobs at TruDoc 24x7