- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Achieve their own financial and tactical targets in line with the Department’s objectives while maintaining a strong relationship with assigned clients, owning the full selling cycle, and remaining updated on the market changes and indicators
- Manage the assigned accounts in line with the Department’s vision, objectives and financial strategies .
- Achieve own financial and tactical targets in line with the Department’s objectives .
- Responsible for the full selling cycle from taking and placing orders, following up on delivery, collecting payments and following up on overdue payments.
- Check with their Manager on stock availability and prior to taking/placing orders and committing to clients.
- Assist in conducting research on the market, demand, competitors and other related factors and metrics as requested by their Manager as well as adopt a proactive approach in extracting this information from clients out of official research periods.
- Allocate assigned quantities over assigned clients based on selling history, economic and other related changes as well as the capacity of each clients’ financial ability and commitment.
- Commit to the Accounts purchasing criteria and the allocated discounts while following the strategy of upgrading to the next layer in the criteria considering accounts ability to sell and timed payment .
- Commit to the defined collection and credit policy and terms accordingly.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the assigned clients and pay regular periodic visits to them.
- Assist their Manager in opening channels/accounts as planned in the Department’s strategy as well as follow the strategy of reviving valuable key accounts that discontinued the relationship in the past.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering