Skills And Tools:
- Direct and control the staff of the department to ensure that they are appropriately trained and motivated and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Oversee all operating processes to ensure that the most efficient and effective use is made of plant and equipment and that safety standards are adhered to.
- Prepare and monitor budgets to ensure that the optimum use is made of production resources.
- Monitor output to ensure that production meets the established standards in terms of both quantity and quality.
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to ensure that they are aware of production requirements and to identify potential problems.
- Provide advice and support to other departments on production issues.
- Plan, introduce and monitor maintenance and work schedules to ensure that machine downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Maintain an awareness of new developments in production processes and propose modifications to plant and equipment so that the company makes the best use of technological developments in its sector.
- A relevant technical or engineering qualification.
- At least 5 years’ management experience with overall experience from 10 to 12 years.
- Knowledge of the industry.
- Detailed knowledge of the plant, equipment and processes used.
- Excellent communication skills. excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Food Production Engineer مهندس...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo2 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer - Producti...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Belbes, Sharqia4 days ago
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 days ago