- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Doctorate at least
About the Job
- Plans, assigns, and directs workflow in the laboratory.
- Mentors and supports direct reports (Accessioning, Cytology & Molecular Supervisors) in their responsibilities and functions, ensuring they receive training in supervisory skill development. Identifies and implements training programs as necessary.
- Defines, coordinates, and monitors quality assurance programs.
- Ensures quality control and compliance procedures are followed and QC reports are up to date.
- Oversee plans and preparations for inspections.
- Oversees staffing of all personnel in the laboratory.
More than 5 years
Doctorate at least
Healthcare and Medical Services