- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administrate staff members of the legal department and make sure that they work efficiently in various cases.
- Ensures adherence to all compliance obligations set both externally (through legislation, regulation or industry guidelines) and with related internal policies and procedures.
- Peruse all legal procedures for complaints and related to work law cases of the employees
- Carries on the required legal investigations and take whatever procedures, recommendations or decisions according to the labor law and the Hospital's policy and regulations
- Reviews any complaints and inquiries that are sent to the Legal department
- Develop and recommends policy and position on legal issues
- To draft and review all contracts and tender documents.
- To represent the company and its officials in front of courts and governmental agencies and ministry of housing departments.
- Involved in hiring members for the legal department after assessing their skills and abilities
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management