- Language: Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Minimum professional experience of 10 years with 5 years of relevant compliance experience.
- Experience and understanding of compliance issues confronting the industry.
- Strong knowledge of key anti-bribery legislation including the FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other applicable national and international legislation.
- Experience conducting, analysing and/or making decisions and recommendations based on compliance due diligence.
- Has worked in or provide relevant advisory services to multinational companies with a matrix organization.
- Professional certification or qualification in Law, Accounting and/or Audit.
- Masters-level academic degree from recognized University in Law or Accounting.
Legal experience preferred, including:
- Work in a prosecutor or regulatory agency/office with jurisdiction over corporate criminal/regulatory matters.
- Relevant work in an in-house legal department or at a major international or regional law firm, representing corporate clients in investigative, criminal or regulatory matters.
- Relevant accounting and audit experience (in-house or external), including work designing, auditing and implementing anti-fraud/corruption/money-laundering controls.
- Experience conducting and leading internal investigations
- Experience conducing disciplinary committees or panels, or otherwise supporting disciplinary processes
- Experience writing and deploying compliance policies and/or Codes of Conduct
- Experience designing, deploying, analysing, and/or using compliance risk assessments.
- Proven project management skills
- Strong commercial experience and skill set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: clear communicator who can write and speak simply, effectively and persuasively.
- Able to operate effectively in complex organisational and regulatory environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues
- Able to work independently, including ability to identify and select own priorities, plan and execute.
- Adept at solving complex, business critical problems in a calm manner and with sound business judgment.
- Strong networker, internally and externally.
- Able to work well with ambiguity
- A team player with a strong ethos of collegiality and mutual respect.
About this Company
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nokia