- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Careem Bus is looking for a Rockstar Data Analyst! You will work closely with product and engineering teams to define and tackle open-ended problems. In the process, you will:
- Embark & Lead on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
- Lead the definition and track the appropriate key metrics for specific projects.
- Help design A/B and Multivariate tests and their reporting tools for product teams
- Collaborate with engineers to build prototype predictive models into production and re-iterate as needed.
- Answer complex analytic questions from big data sets to help Careem shape its products and services in a better way.
- Design Real time / Streaming jobs for analytics / production purposes
- Build data-driven services and solutions that empowers Careem different products either by working directly on them or by improving our large scale data infrastructure.
- Transform raw data from different sources and using different big data tools into meaningful insights
- You will always challenge the status quo and continually investigate new data processing technologies and seek to ensure that we follow the industry best practices.
- As we progress; Design, implement and support ETLs/ELTs to process terabytes of data each week.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation.
See all Careers and Jobs at Careem
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the...