- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To support and sell services, enhance client relationships and satisfaction and achieve revenue targets.
- Prepare methodologies, questionnaires, write and discuss proposals in compliance with client needs.
- Prepare budgets for each project in conjunction with the field manager and instruct the finance department regarding invoicing.
- Assist in the smooth collection of debt from clients and communicate any contract/ job changes to the Finance department on a timely basis for invoicing purposes.
- Prepare fieldwork instructions and sample structures for each project in conjunction with field manager.
- Manage the day to day client relationships and ensure that all projects are completed on time to the required standard, and high client satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepare coding and punching instructions and tabulation specifications for data analysts (DP).
- Check and approve final tables, prepare written report as required.
- Send weekly project updates to coordination center.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Market Research
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen