- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to
promote the MRI, CT and AMI portfolio in Egypt . The Modality Sales Specialist supports account managers and distributors in the area of acquisition and consultative selling while developing and optimizing the customer relationship to ensure long-term profitability.
You are responsible for
- Promoting MRI, CT and NM products, systems and services in customer visits, seminars and trade shows.
- Executing the marketing plan for the assigned modalities.
- Deploying programs (including Installed Base programs) to the districts to drive business for the assigned modalities.
- Driving the district business by thorough analysis, planning, execution, and review in close cooperation with the District Manager as well as executing corrective actions when required.
- Working as part of an account team to ensure results are reached according to account plans.
- Providing input in the generation of Order intake & sales forecast
- Participating in the district sales planning exercise and maintain funnel quality for the assigned modalities.
- Providing information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips Healthcare (PH)
- Supporting new products launches
- Updating stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. District Managers, Account Managers) on product and market developments
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree. Medical educational or biomedical engineering background would be an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or account management role within medical devices business in multinational company
- Familiar with matrix, multinational environment is a must
- Experience in and knowledge of Imaging Systems would be a strong asset
- Professional knowledge and experience in the usage of relevant marketing and sales techniques
- Fluent in English and local language, verbally and in writing
- Excellent independent negotiation skills, performed within given guidelines and sales plan
- High level of business acumen
- Readiness for intensive traveling (locally)
- Good communication and presentation skills
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips