- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Performing all general , Cardiac and Neurology Molecular Imaging Applications That include Positron Emission Tomography with computed tomography “ PET CT “ and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (NM) “ SPECT “.
- On site customer education incl. Turnover training, upgrades and follow-ups.
- Professional application support to resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints.
- Keep up to date with current products of Siemens and Competitors and clinical trends in order to update customers.
- Preparation of clinical case studies and images to support sales projects.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS