- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the development, planning and execution yearly digital marketing plan including but not limited to all social and digital assets
- Manage and lead the digital and social media agency while ensuring performance is according to the scope of work and digital plan objectives
- Add products and causes on the website and mobile applications with every running campaign.
- Prepare monthly newsletter about running campaign.
- Gather content/news from across all departments; operations.
- Keep content on the website/mobile app updated.
- Write news in a web-friendly manner and publish it in its
- Responsible for blog content, posting at least 4 blog posts per week
- Validate all social media posts prior to posting; checking grammar, tone, hyperlinks, etc.
- Extract and visualize data from the website/mobile app back end.
- Align with the software house all new requirements/enhancements in the website/mobile application.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising