- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Plant Manager will oversee all strategic dimensions and daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring proper delivery of the results and goals achievement.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations in order to make sure of achieving the required business results.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Creating and Implementing Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures
- Creating and Enforcing Quality Control, HSE and Operating Procedures.
- Participating in various activities related to safety, quality, productivity, innovation, information and supply management.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Ensuring adherence to all timeframe and budget and assisting to maintain all equipment.
- Managing material logistics, production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Analyzing budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Analyzing Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary
- Creating Production Data Reports and Presenting them to Decision Makers
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
New City Glass was first established in 1987, with a mission to produce high quality glass products made of premium quality materials of Soda-Lime glass with the use of latest technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at New City Glass
It consists of factories with various production types .