- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes, as well as the workforce planning.
- Assist in developing and executing HR procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR database and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist in management of performance systems.
- Delivering effective support to the Department head and the wider business, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR function.
- Implementing learning and development activities by coordinating training sessions.
- Maintaining up-to-date, accessible and accurate HR records.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Security and Surveillance
About this Company
Securitas is a knowledge leader in security, which means that we know our customers and their markets, in order to understand their specific needs. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 280,000 employees are making a difference. We have operations in 43 countries in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Securitas Egypt