- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Strikes a balance between the security and protection of the database, which may be in conflict with the requirements of users to have access to the data.
- Assists in the development, implementation, operation, maintenance and security of the database and the applications that use it.
- Assists in introducing of controls to ensure the quality and integrity of the data in the database.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of database performance tuning, and database recovery.
- Documents database design requirements based on information gathered.
- Creates basic entity relationship data models for a relational database
- Translates logical information models to efficient physical database designs.
- Implements database testing strategies and processes corresponding to the needs of the system or project.
- Provides support to users and application developers regarding database platform and design.
- Assists in creating and maintaining adherence to standards and procedures for the implementation, operation and use of database products. These standards include naming conventions for all database structures and procedures, procedures for performance monitoring and tuning, backup and recovery/restore procedures, space estimates & reviews, security issues, etc.
- Support, maintains and proactively enhances database infrastructure. This involves troubleshooting and researching problems, installing software patches, etc.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Working closely with IT project managers, database developers and multimedia developers.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Information Technology Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Masria is the region’s leading smart card solutions provider. Our regional presence encompasses 33 countries across 3 continents, building on more than 30 years of experience in this ever changing industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Masria Card
Masria has always succeeded in introducing to the Middle...