- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Activate and execute Egypt’s Local business service delivery agenda for Employee Services, Talent Management, Learning, Facilities, Employee’s relations and Temp. Labour services in his/her designated locations.
- Execute all HR local Business services (LBS) aspects of the employee life-cycle in his/her designated locations in addition to ensuring adherence to the company's policies and procedures, labour law and position management principles
- Maintain proper workflows & SLAs with other HR work streams to ensure smooth communication channels for a better delivery
- execute the activities in the following verticals in His/Her designated locations:
- Employee documents authentication and distribution (contracts, payslips..etc.)
- Severance communications and documentation
- Payroll inputs
- Hiring documents recipients for L5- new hires
- Onboard the new hires on HR systems L5- (L01 /L05)
- End of employment communications
- Employee exit and clearance procedures
- Health certificates procedures for Supply Chain population
Talent Management and Learning:
- Organizational Health Survey (OHS) & PepsiCo Essentials for People Leaders (PEPL) Activation
- Frontline & staff Performance Management Process implementation (PMP) (PDRs completion & reviews, etc..)
- Code of conduct (COC) training delivery
- Learning logistics support
Facilities and Admin:
- Facilities operations in Distribution Centers
- Medication distribution
- Medical service support in Distribution Centers
- Administration of sick leaves
- Responding to Labor office requirements & Audits
- Full compliance with the local labour law
- Penalties communication
- Human rights audit support
- Frontline (FL) communications (bulletin board, digital signage, webcasts logistics..etc.)
Temporary Labor and Contractors Management:
- Fully handle the transportation & allowance (T&A) process in beverages whether on-line or offline
- Act as the first line of escalation
- Support in day-to-day challenges and operations
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- 0 – 2 years of experience, preferably with HR Operations experience.
- Customer orientation.
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge of HR Tools and Interfaces.
- Experience or understating of HR Operations/Shared Services environment.
- Change management and agility.
- Must possess strong influencing skills.
- Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery.
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico