- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Opex Analyst is responsible for the Opex analysis across Business Unit (BU) (Beverages and Snacks), including audit, compliance to relevant laws and regulations. He/she will be a leader for conducting Opex analysis to support company objectives and improvements for Profit & Loss (P&L) governance, accurate allocation/ reasonable ageing/movement versus company performance & its profitability making sure of overall process efficiency across BU (Beverage /Snacks).
- The role will perform all financial accounting (S&D, G&A,) and GCS related to those cycles including period end close and analysis, and monitoring controls for compliance to corporate policy.
- Prepare financial analysis P&L (S&D/G&A) process for Beverages and Snacks businesses during month-end and its related month-end transactions.
- Ensure Opex accuracy reporting in accordance with PepsiCo Opex policies and US GAAP.
- Provide visibility of full end-to-end Opex, making sure of its effectiveness.
- Quarterly financial analysis of reports required by reporting as per reporting agenda.
- Support the Supply Chain function with the required business information to ensure accurate, timely and quality business transactions.
Performance Management Reviews:
- Prepare Opex analysis for the pre-submission review in order to make sure of allocation accuracy on a monthly bases.
- Lead BI processes with all its requirement from transaction, adjustment and verification versus HFM, in order to enable the business to view results by brand, channel & category.
- Ensure completeness of all financial transactions provided by the IBM team and communicate the needed adjustments.
- Review CU allocation & cross-charges to assure its timely and accurate allocation.
Audit & Compliance:
- Support both external and internal audit on Opex related requests.
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Partner with BPO (Business Process Owner) and CO (Control Owner) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self-testing and remediation of failures.
- Update GCS for the following Opex process.
- Ensure timely closure of internal audit remediation and track progress.
Planning and Forecasting:
- Partner with Supply chain and planning finance in Opex forecasting and providing directions /trends.
- Identify scope for process improvements and interventions from time to time to achieve process simplification / better controls / process standardization / accounting / outsourcing i.e. BU allocation simplification & ICM
- Cooperate with BIS to implement system enhancements for Business Intelligence tool (BI).
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance. A postgraduate qualification is preferable.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial accounting in FMCG.
- Results-oriented, initiative-taker and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of local and US Accounting Standards.
- Good knowledge of and experience with finance and accounting issues.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with, for and through others.
- Ability to relate to all levels throughout the corporation.
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico