- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- -Responsible for the production line from the maintenance perspective and training staff to develop them and achieve the annual operation plan.
- Maintain the equipment within the required efficiency.
- Applying maintenance procedures and ensure people and equipment safety.
- Lead/support the working team administratively and technically on daily basis.
- Achieve and analyze maintenance key performance indicators and issue periodic follow-up reports.
- Achieve & follow-up weekly electricity, water, gas consumption.
- Control the maintenance expenses on a weekly basis.
- Revise and sign on SPs( Spare Parts) withdrawal above MLE 10.
- Cooperate with purchasing department for any technical issues.
- Revise spare parts strategic items on annual basis.
- Revise the work orders completion with spare parts withdrawal and ensure that the replaced used parts are returned back to the Store.
- Review and modify the spare parts item cards limits to ensure spare parts availability.
- Review and sign on purchasing orders and technically approve supplier’s offers.
- Revise, check and approve imported spare parts orders.
- Technically inspect/accept new spare parts and receive on the system.
- Make sure that all workshop equipment is working properly.
- Participate in planning and preparation for projects.
- Follow up on contractors’ daily performance & on-site activities progress, ensuring quality & conformity to specifications.
- Annual revise for equipment fixed assists registry.
- Responsible for implementing AIBI(American Institute for Baking Industry Audit), TPM(Total Productive Maintenance), EMS(Environmental Management System) ERP (Employee Risk Protection) systems.
- Enhance the equipment performance by updating the PM(preventive maintenance) programs.
- Raising-up team skills by internal technical training and coach new team members.
- Follow up on the Proper execution of the TPM processes and ensure proper implementation of the required aspects in each step.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico