- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide support to the KSA sales team during the sales process.
You are responsible for
- Perform as a specialized Sales Analyst, assignments that require consultation of specialists to get a clear view on what has to be delivered.
- Analysis of available sales data in order to decide how to best carry out the assignment.
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial conflicting sales data.
- Finds solutions based on the theoretical insights in sales analyzes and experience for deviating situations.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Drafts limited sales analyzes improvement projects within a unit and introduces new supporting sales analysis process activities.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips