- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Incentive
About the Job
- Responsible for effectively marketing and promoting ALNASSER e commerce website. The ideal candidate must be able to work well in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Create and execute marketing assets and content including: social media campaigns, emails, game day creative.
- Write, proof/copy and post all social media content. (I.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Maintain an active and relevant social media calendar.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of ALNASSER ecommerce website (banners, web ready images, general creative content etc.)
- Post merchandise on ecommerce site for sale (includes writing compelling and thoughtful product descriptions, posting images and managing product navigation).
- Creatively find ways to boost online store traffic and increase customer engagement. Utilize collected and recorded data to better implement marketing strategies.
- Proficient at product photography and proficient at Photoshop and other graphic software programs in order to photograph incoming product as needed, and create marketing assets to align with product promotions and launches.
- Knowledge of how e commerce works (Magneto) – from sourcing, to posting, to sales, to fulfillment, to reports and analytics, etc.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Online Media Retail
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Nasser
Al NASSER is one of the leading Retail companies that are specialized in Apparel, Footwear, Sport and Equipments. Al NASSER is committed to clients’ satisfaction by enhancing clients’ brand value, improving consumer’s shopping experience, and by providing quality...