- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Working with information engineers to find solutions to manage business activities
- Supervising a team of workers, while working closely with management, external vendors and advisors
- Directs and prioritizes the workload of subordinate personnel.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and recovery systems and processes
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Performs salary administration.
- Delivering a strong reporting system.
- Leading efforts to improve IT processes.
- Overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals
- Researching and recommending new business solutions.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Textile and Clothing