- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Lead Production Supervision Specialist/ Operations Leader is responsible for Fulfillment 5 leadership within a repair Cell.
- He/She will be responsible to execute production plans for the Cell while ensuring the highest standards of EHS, Quality and Productivity are maintained.
- The Operations Leader reports to the Cell Leader and has direct supervisory responsibilities for the hourly operators on their shift.
- Operationalizing and sustaining Fulfillment-5 metrics execution on EHS, Quality, Delivery, Cost &Productivity
- Driving a ‘zero exception’ culture with EHS; sustaining Operations compliance to Regulatory &Non Regulatory regulations by engaging the shop floor operators on a daily basis-Helping the Quality team to operationalize & ensure compliance to QMS procedures
- Leadingtactical operations rhythm and working inclusively with EHS, Engineering, Quality, and HR toresolve shop floor issues promptly
- Driving On-Time-Delivery for the Cell through execution of repair jobs to plan
- Ownership of job cost review process throughout the life-cycle of each repair
- Ownership of Utilization, capacity planning and manpower planning for the cell
- Championing productivity initiatives and cost reduction projects in the cell
- Championing 5S Leaninitiatives within the cell
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- Experience in a leadership role within a power generation repair business
- Ability to lead and motivate others within a team environment
- Good understanding of workshop practices/processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead change
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated EHS and Quality focus
- Proficiency with computer tools (MS Office minimum)
- BS/BA/BEng degree in Engineering or Business -Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt Certified (GE employees only)
- 1 – 2 years experience in related job (preferred).
- Project Management skills
- Experience with Lean deployment
- Good working knowledge of manufacture/repair processes associated with GE Gas Turbine components.
About this Company
GE Healthcare is the $19 billion healthcare business of GE (NYSE: GE). As a leading provider of medical imaging, monitoring, biomanufacturing, and cell and gene therapy technologies, GE Healthcare enables precision health in diagnostics, therapeutics and monitoring through...
See all Careers and Jobs at GE Healthcare