- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This key position requires an individual who
- Plans and directs all aspects of engineering activities and projects within the Plant room areas.
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with the organization's established policies and objectives.
- Utilizes best practice engineering methods and provides expert technical guidance for engineering initiatives.
- Incorporates components, materials, and tools that result in cost-effective and quality output. Manages overall engineering budget and costs.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline. Typically reports to top management.
- Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The story of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which opened its first hotel in 1961, is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. The Canadian-based company has, for more than 50 years, transformed the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts